Tuesday, January 21, 2014

HELLO TO THE BLOG WORLD!

Why hello all of you wonderful people! So I suppose this is my first and starting post of my new blog called Princess Dawdle Diaries. I should probably explain the name of my blog before I get going on my personality and all that jazz. So if some of you haven't read my mom's blog, I advise you to do so to understand the name and also because well, let's face it, she's a pretty legit blogger. For those of you who haven't quite made their way to her page, princess dawdle is my nickname. Apparently, I tend to spend my sweet time with everything I do or in other words, I "dawdle" around. I guess I should stop dawdling on that subject and get going on my personality so you people know who's talking to you. First off I wanna say that I am a Christian. I'm 16 and I do a lot of things in my spare time. An example would be music. I play alto saxophone, piano, vibes at a drum line (that my older siblings conduct), and I was trying to learn trombone from one of my older brothers, but that died out pretty quick considering, for some reason, brass instruments just aren't my thing. I also really enjoy spending time with friends and family. (cheesy, I know right?) If you don't know, I am the youngest out of four kids but to be honest, I like that for the most part. My family is pretty crazy and loud and my older sister is convinced that we should be called "the freaks of Beatrice".  My friends are pretty weird too. So that's me! I most likely will try posting at least once a week and I'll try to make it entertaining for your benefit. Thanks for reading and have a great week!
 

P.S. Here's a link to my mom's blog. I advise you read it.. because it's cool... and cool people read it... so yeah.
http://tamiboesiger.blogspot.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment